BUY TICKETS NOW
Our ticket sales is powered by EventBrite. If you would prefer to process directly on the EventBrite website, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hills-rodeo-2021-tickets-133036193837?aff=Website.
Don’t forget to book your parking tickets as well! We have limited parking at Pries Park (Premium Parking) and Harry Hunter (Free offsite parking). We will have a complimentary shuttle running from Harry Hunter to Pries Park regularly.
CHILDREN (Under 4)
Child ticket is for children aged between 4 – 17. ID may be requested at the gate or at the bar.
Ticket processing fees and GST will be added to the sale amount when finalising the sale on Eventbrite.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of Kelmscott Agricultural Society Inc.
5. Kelmscott Agricultural Society Inc reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. Bag checks can and will be done upon entry to the facility. As a licensed facility, no Alcohol can be brought to the event.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the Eventbrite site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Eventbrite.
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Kelmscott Agricultural Society Inc is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Rodeo Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Any persons who are acting in an inappropriate manner will be asked to leave the event.
11. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
12. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
13. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.